Today I’m playing hooky from life for a few hours. I found a nice, semi-isolated Confederate Cemetery to do my morning writing. It is nothing short of fabulous. I even feel like someone is looking over my shoulder. Actually, it’s that weird humming feeling I get when I think the guy in front of me is looking down my shirt. Horny ghosts?
I think my Confederates will be in for a shock, based on the story I’m writing this morning. It’s about a college girl who gets paid by a millionaire to be a low-class prostitute… So yeah, I’m trying an autobiography. (Haha.) Enjoy, Confederate ghosts!
My recent sources of anxiety, and how I’m fixing them:
- I haven’t updated this blog recently! That fact makes me anxious!! I owe so many things to so many friends and readers…
- Fix: It’s summer for me! I’m starting to catch up with everything!
- I have wonderful news and several blog posts already written… but life is crazazy busy! I don’t have time to polish them and post them.
- Fix: Last night I found a way to polish them, so, yay! Things will start rolling again.
- A good buddy of mine, Antoinette M–, launched some fabulous ebooks that I’m dying to tell you about.
- Fix: She and I have an interview coming up! Stay tuned!
- I unpublished several old stories because I’m a better story-teller now
- Fix: I’m publishing them again as better stories! I’m getting close on them…
- I miss you all, mwah!
- Fix: You’ll get more of me (sorry).
Upcoming topics on this blog:
- New health information about consuming urine! From China!
- Messy: Just look what my readers do with their hands.
- A post about how I non-consensually edited my early writing, and how my early writing turns out to love it. My early writing is so submissive and willing to be used!
- Question: Why the hell do semi-isolated Confederate Cemeteries have wireless connectivity?