I told you I was a big deal.
- Here’s the good news: My ridiculously hot eromantica short, Carnie Ride is available in the Smutwriter’s II Anthology!
- Here’s the bad news, which is simply more good news: To get to my story Carnie Ride, you have to read through 11 other ridiculously hot short stories in genres like femdom, bdsm, menage, exhibitionism, shifting, and paranormal. Authors like Skye Warren and Aubrey Watt (and me!) start you up like a bad day and finish you like a plate of spaghetti. (A sexy plate of spaghetti.)
- More good news: It’s free! (Except Amazon for now…)
- Here’s just a news tidbit: I think I invented that word “eromantica” as a genre.
- This just in: I didn’t invent “eromantica” as a genre. Here is an eromantican listing on GoodReads. Glad we settled that!
The Smutwriters are the band of erotica-writing geniuses who publish the Smutwriters Magazine.
It bears repeating:
Our erotica will start you like a bad day and finish you like a plate of spaghetti.
Links, author and back cover blurb after the jump! Continue reading