Readability is the simple but agile app that lets you flag blog posts, articles, and web pages for later reading. At your leisure (and after you’ve forgotten why you flagged them) you read these stories on your computer, phone, or tablet.
Today I reviewed my Readability list and found cause for concern. The service is not difficult to use… or so I thought until I looked at what I’d bookmarked for later study. I can only surmise that the “internet fugue Lindsey” who saved these web pages over the last few weeks is not as astute, high-functioning, and neurotypical as the current Lindsey.
- amazon.com — Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs &…
Have you forgotten your password? Click here to have a new one sent to you.
- Our Company | NG — Ideas for the Holiday Season A few exhibitions and other suggestions to visit during the Holiday Season.
- 6 Things Really Productive People Do — massdistraction/Flickr People often ask me, amazed, how I manage to do so many things.
- Conference Schedule 2013 — Sustainable Living and the Divided Plate, 10th annual conference, page not found
- LCHF for beginners — Eat real food (as much as you like) and improve your health and weight
- ADHD Study Guide (for school) ENJOY!: ADHD (hopefully useful!!!) **HOW TO FOCUS** FOLLOW ME on Instagram!
- List open ports on your machine — August 08, 2007 netstat on Mac OS X is not linux
- Researching the “Rape Culture” of America — Dr. Christina Hoff Sommers specializes in contemporary moral theory…
- Kaisa Pee subscribe Youtube — Kasia Pee and 374 others liked 1 week ago – Chciałbym (Nowość, luty 2013)